This is a perfect place to bring your kids to and make them spend all their energy running around the beach, jumping into water from inflatables or canoeing.
The beach is a large sand area with huts and cabins available for rent.
The water park has everything one might need – a small parking lot, grills, canoe rentals, inflatables for the kids to jump from. Bathrooms and showers are available across from the beach. There are no lifeguards, but the staff is very attentive and helpful.
Entrance is $15 per adult.
The beach has a list of simple rules for the visitors to ensure everybody has a good time:
- No vehicles on the beach
- No glass
- No litter
- Children under 12 must wear a vest
- No weapons
- Children under 15 must be with an adult
- No pets
- No nudity
- No open fires
- No cussing or violence
- No drunks
- 1 hour 20 minutes drive from New Orleans
- 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Baton Rouge
What we loved
- Watching our kids have a time of their lives
- Family-friendly atmosphere.
- Canoeing on the lake.
- Attentive and helpful staff!