Location and Access
Daufuskie Island Beach is only accessible by water. Available options include:
- Sailing by private boat till the beach.
- Taking a ferry and sailing till the island’s north coast. The beach is located in the southern part of the island. The distance from the ferry dock to the beach makes up about 4 miles (1 hour 15 minutes on foot or 20 minutes by bicycle).
Driving till the Daufuskie Island Ferry station will take you:
- 45 minutes from Savannah, GA
- 2 hours 35 minutes from Augusta, GA
- 2 hours 35 minutes from Columbia, SC
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Daufuskie Island Beach which you can visit: