Bloody Point Beach is only accessible by water. Available options include:
- Sailing by private boat till the beach.
- Taking a ferry and sailing till Daufuskie Island’s north coast. The beach is located on the southern tip of the island. The distance from the ferry dock to the beach makes up about 4,5 miles (1 hour 30 minutes on foot or 20 minutes by bicycle).
Driving till the Daufuskie Island Ferry station will take you:
- 45 minutes from Savannah, GA
- 2 hours 35 minutes from Augusta, GA
- 2 hours 35 minutes from Columbia, SC
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Bloody Point Beach which you can visit:
- Daufuskie Island Beach (1 mile)
- South Beach (Hilton Head Island) (3 miles)
- Savannah River Beach (4 miles)
- Tybee Island North Beach (4 miles)
- North Beach (5 miles)