Morris Island Beach is only accessible by water. You can either sail by private boat or book a tour. Tourists recommend boat tours by Charleston Outdoor Adventures.
Driving till Charleston Outdoor Adventures will take you:
- 20 minutes from Downtown Charleston, SC
- 2 hours from Columbia, SC
- 3 hours from Augusta, GA
Bring a bag for collecting shells, shark teeth and sand dollars! 🐚
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Morris Island Beach which you can visit:
- Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve Beach (1 mile)
- Folly Beach (3 miles)
- Folly Beach Pier (4 miles)
- Fort Moultrie Beach (5 miles)
- Sullivan’s Island Beach (5 miles)