Baruch North Island Reserve Beach is only accessible by private boat. You can drive till Georgetown, SC, leave your car on a parking lot, and sail by boat.
Sail at your own risk! The trip to the beach is long, with strong winds and rip currents on your way. Also, there is no rescue service on the beach.
Driving till Georgetown will take you:
- 1 hour 20 minutes from Florence, SC
- 2 hours 25 minutes from Columbia, SC
- 3 hours 25 minutes from Charlotte, NC
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Baruch North Island Reserve Beach which you can visit:
- Georgetown Lighthouse Beach (3 miles)
- Debidue Beach (DeBordieu Beach) (8 miles)
- Pawleys Island Beach (12 miles)
- Santee Coastal Reserve Beach (14 miles)
- Litchfield Beach (15 miles)