Also known as North Island Lighthouse Beach, this place is only accessible by water. There are two options available:
- You can either sail by private boat (mind strong winds and currents),
- Or reserve a boat tour. There are plenty of them available in the Georgetown Historic District.
There are many public parking spots in the area. Driving till Georgetown Historic District will take you:
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Florence, SC
- 2 hours 35 minutes from Columbia, SC
- 2 hours 40 minutes from Fayetteville, NC
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Georgetown Lighthouse Beach which you can visit:
- Baruch North Island Reserve Beach (3 miles)
- Santee Coastal Reserve Beach (11 miles)
- Debidue Beach (DeBordieu Beach) (11 miles)
- Cape Island Beach (15 miles)
- Pawleys Island Beach (15 miles)