- 2 hours from Tallahassee, FL
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Jacksonville, FL
- 2 hours 50 minutes from Orlando, FL
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Shired Island Campground Beach which you can visit:
- Horseshoe Beach Park (6 miles)
- North Key Beach (Cedar Keys National Wildlife Refuge) (20 miles)
- Cedar Keys National Wildlife Refuge (20 miles)
- Lil Shark Park Beach (21 miles)
- Atsena Otie Key Beach (Cedar Keys National Wildlife Refuge) (21 miles)