Peanut Island Park Beach is only accessible by boat. The ferry departs from the Peanut Island Shuttle Boat ramp. The boat trip takes 10 minutes. For more information, call (561)-777-0438.
This picturesque island beach offers many attractive opportunities for rest:
- guarded swimming beaches
- paved walking path around the whole island
- snorkeling (including a snorkel lagoon with some of the best snorkeling in the area. Snorkel equipment can be rented at the ticket counter. The best time to snorkel is around high tide)
- shower and bathroom facilities
- picnic areas, pavilions and tiki huts
- observation deck
(till the Peanut Island Shuttle Boat ramp. From there, you can take a 10-minutes boat trip to the beach.)
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Miami, FL
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Fort Myers, FL
- 3 hours 20 minutes from Tampa, FL
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Peanut Island Park Beach which you can visit:
- Riviera Beach (1 mile)
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park (3 miles)
- Palm Beach (5 miles)
- Juno Beach Park (8 miles)
- Jupiter Off-Leash Dog Beach (8 miles)