Paradise Beach Park in Melbourne, Florida (not to confuse with Paradise Beach near Perdido Heights, FL) is located on the barrier island near Paradise Boulevard. The beach features a well-maintained volleyball court. Near the court, there is a wheelchair-accessible wooden boardwalk leading to the beach.
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Orlando, FL
- 2 hours 15 minutes from Lakeland, FL
- 2 hours 20 minutes from Sebring, FL
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Paradise Beach Park (Melbourne) which you can visit:
- Canova Beach Park (Eau Gallie Beach) (1 mile)
- Melbourne Beach (3 miles)
- Hightower Beach Park (5 miles)
- Spessard Holland North Beach Park (5 miles)
- Spessard Holland South Beach Park (6 miles)