The beach features:
- Bicycle, Canoe, Kayak, Paddleboard, Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals
- Shower Stations
- Restroom Facilities
- Picnic Pavilion with Tables
- Concessions and Food
- Boat Ramp
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Hiking/Nature Trail
- Wildlife Viewing
South of Lovers Key, there is an unofficial nudist area on the little island on the south side of New Pass (Lovers Key South Pass). You can only get there by boat.
- 40 minutes from Fort Myers, FL
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Tampa, FL
- 2 hours 20 minutes from Miami, FL
Hotels and rentals
If you're considering staying for one or even a few nights, there are plenty of options available near the beach. Chose your preferred accomodation type and your favourite room provider:
- Nearby rentals from VRBO.
- Nearby rooms and properties from Booking.com.
Additionally, there's a number of beaches near Lovers Key State Park Beach which you can visit:
- Bonita Beach (3 miles)
- Fort Myers Beach (4 miles)
- Newton Park Beach (5 miles)
- Barefoot Beach (6 miles)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park Beach (8 miles)